Losing Weight has been everyone’s ultimate goal. All of us somewhere in life wish that we had perfect body and if losing weight would become as easy as gaining weight. People go for diets; some go for crash diets which can be very unhealthy and dangerous for the health. Losing weight is actually simpler procedure. Just exercise regularly and eat a high protein diet. This is actually a very easy process. There are foods that are rich source of protein and can help you lose weight in a healthy way.
Here they are:-
- Eggs – Yes eggs are good source of protein. Eating one or two large eggs in a day is a great way to add healthy protein to your diet. Every single egg contains about 6 grams of protein and has every essential vitamin and mineral. They are one of the healthiest foods on the planet. It can play a major role in weight management and develop muscle strength.
- Milk – A class of milk contains 8 grams of protein. Just drinking a glass of milk will boost your body with protein as well as calcium, which is essential for your bones development. When losing weight you can opt for low fat toned milk that will help you losing weight while getting enough calcium and vitamin.
- Cheese or cottage cheese – Cheese means happiness. Cheese and cottage cheese are rich source of healthy protein if you monitor your servings closely. 100 grams of paneer contains 11 grams of protein. Enjoying few slices of cheese everyday will also increase your protein intake. An ounce of cheese can amount to same protein as an ounce of chicken. One can also opt for naturally light cheese options like grated parmesan or goat cheese. You can also choose paneer made from low fat milk to stay fit and lose enough weight.
- Lentils (dals) – We all make faces when it comes to eating dal. But do you know dal or lentil is more nutritious then you think. Lentils are a good source of dietary fiber and also provides for low amount of calories. A healthy dal aids all kinds of diseases such as cholesterol control, lower risk of heart attack, stroke and cardiovascular disease. There are several kinds of lentils you can add up to your weight loss mission. They all are low calorie and high in fiber hence keeping you full and helping in reducing weight effectively.
- Nuts – Saying someone nuts won’t suffice eating one can help you though. Eating a handful of nuts instead of junk and chocolates will help you go long way in adding protein to your health. Nuts improve blood vessel functioning, keep cholesterol level in control along with heart diseases. Go eat it up.
- Peanut butter – Yes, you heard it right. Your very own peanut butter is delicious as well as nutritious. Two spoons of peanut butter contain 8 grams of protein. You can add peanut butter to so many things like sandwiches, vegetables or rolls. But when you are losing weight you can just add peanut butter to your meal and you are done.
So enjoy these protein foods and stay fit.