HOW DOES PROTEIN HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS
Body fats are a little stubborn, they cannot be easily curbed off. They don’t easily drop even after enough diets. But there is one nutrient which may help you lose weight it is called as Protein. Protein is the single most important nutrient which helps lose weight and gives a better looking body. Protein helps loose belly fat and also works in separate different ways for the body. Below are the several ways how protein helps in losing weight:-
- Protein can change the level of weight regulating hormones which regulates in the body. Your Brain actively regulates you weight as and when you eat and how much you eat. The brain passes the signals to the hormones when you feed your body. A higher protein increases the level of satiety while reducing the level of hunger hormones. Hence when you replace fats and carbs with protein there is a major reduction in hunger level and this is how you can lose weight.
- Protein helps one feel fuller which is why overeating gets cut off and thus helps lose weight. Protein satisfies the hunger pangs. It keeps you fuller so that you don’t end up eating every other minute and thus you will end up losing enough weight. Protein digests slowly which makes the stomach feel fuller. When you end up eating less the calorie count reduces and hence helps lose weight effectively.
- A high protein intake tends to boost metabolism and increases the amount of calories burned even during the sleep. Protein makes you burn more calories.Protein intake needs to be increased after an intense workout or exercise so you can increase your protein intake on the day of exercise as it will be beneficial. One more important thing to note is that just eating protein powder will never help you lose weight. In fact it you may end up gaining more weight if not worked upon properly.
- A body requires a carbohydrate or a protein to burn & use the fat effectively into the body. Hence it is important to eat enough protein in your diet that the body can turn fat into the protein and helping strength the muscle.
- We all crave and desire for late night food. And hence we feel so hungry that we end up eating too much calories. Cravings are the worst enemies of a person on diet. They are the most reason why people end up failing on their diets. When you tend to eat at night, the calories add up to all the calories you ate during the day hence making you gain weight. Protein has a powerful effect on cravings as well as late night snack. When you plan your meal properly with high protein intake the craving will automatically die and you won’t feel like eating at night or crave.
- Protein is easily digestible food. It works on both the sides you can intake a calories while burning a calorie. It reduces calorie in and boosts calories out.
Hence a diet rich in proteins is a must for everyone aiming to lose some weight.